Philistinism-Lite

I'm a Dissertation Newbie

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blog Reborn

I've decided to make an effort to blog more frequently. Since I'm beginning my dissertation work this summer and will continue in Germany next school year, I'd like a forum for expressing my frustrations, excitement, and anything else that piques interest. As dissertation newbie--yes, I understand that one does not become an expert at writing dissertations because you'd never do it again for a million dollars!--I'd like to chronicle my experience, both mistakes and successes, as a motivational force. Besides, nothing passes the time better than distracting yourself from the task at hand. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Having a blog will be a good way to keep connected with your friends too while you are in Germany. Researching day after day can be lonely, so doing a blog post always makes it feel like I talked to my friends.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home